Book Your Tour
Leh, situated at 3500 m from sea level, is a place of absolute marvel.Located in the upper Himalayas; this quaint district offers incredible sights and scenery. The major attractions included in this trip are Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Shey Palace, Stok Palace Museum, Hemis monasteries, Thiksey, Sindhu Ghat, Pangong Lake, Gurudwara Pather Sahib, the confluence of Zangskar & Indus River, Magnetic Hill and last but not the least Khardungla Top (The Highest Motorable Pass in the World).
- Helmet,Knee protection,Waist belt
- Riding gloves
- Day Pack to carry a water bottle, rain suit and other stuff you will use during the day
- A money belt or waist pack to carry your passport and other valuables
- Sunglasses or bike glasses
- Thick warm socks; and also light socks
- Personal Medicines
Arrival at Leh. In the morning you arrive at Leh airport.This is the first day of the Leh to Leh bike tour. Spend a relaxed day in the hotel. isit the local markets of Leh, along with Leh Palace. We will also visit Shanti Stupa after lunch. Have your dinner at hotel and overnight stay at Leh.This day will make you familiar with the environment of Ladakh region and you will get acclimatized for rest of the days as Ladakh is the high altitude region and have relatively low oxygen.
Leh Bike Trip
After a healthy breakfast, our bike tour will start with local sightseeing of Leh where you will get the chance to explore the local monasteries of Leh like Shey and Thikshey. Also, you will get to visit Stok Palace, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and confluence of Indus and Zanskar River
Leh to Nubra Valley (Via Shyok Route covering Khardungla Pass)
It is going to be a long day so yet again, take an early start by first light of the day. In morning after breakfast ride to Nubra valley over Khardungla pass (5600) hightest motorable pass in world. Take the road towards Khardung La and descend on the other side in to Nubra Valley. . Khardung La top also called K-Top is located at 18,380 ft above sea level. It lies in the norther part of Leh and is a gateway for Nubra Valley and Shyok River. In the evening return back to Hotel. After dinner enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Leh.
Nubra Valley to Tso Pangong Lake
After breakfast, we will gear up and speed off to cross the Highest Motorable road in the world- Khardungla Pass. Once you reach Agham, you will be at a bifurcation where the road left would take you to Shyok village and the one towards right is going towards Wari La.The Agham Shyok road is isolated and far more treacherous, if it can be called a road at all for that matter. Reach the magical Pangong Tso Lake. Overnight stay at camp at Pangong Tso Lake
Pangong to Leh
In the morning start riding back towards Leh. On the route we will cross the Changla Pass. In route you can visit Thiksey Monestery which is similar to Potala Palace of Tibet. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free. Overnight at hotel.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- One Royal Enfield 350CC per rider.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast and dinner.
- Backup Vehicle with mechanic, basic spare parts and medical Kit.
- All Toll, Taxes and Permits.
- Fuel for the entire journey
- Professional Road Captain as guide.
- First aid kit and oxygen cylinder.
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Medical Evacuation
- Single room accommodationLunch and Beverages like mineral water and soft drinks etc.
- Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like roadblocks, landslides, snow fall etc.
- Photography ccessories like cameras
- Any other expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes’
- Monument entrance fees during the entire trip